Forest and Freshwater Foods
Other Useful Links and Networks
- The Thunder Bay Food Charter
- Canada’s Food Guide
- Sustain Ontario launched the Ontario Food and Nutrition Strategy (2017)
- Get connected with Sustain Ontario – The Alliance for Healthy Food and Farming, and learn about great transformative initiatives taking place elsewhere in Ontario
- Learn about how the landscape of food and farming is being changed from the ground up by visiting Food Secure Canada
- Check out the Research page on Waterloo Region Food System Roundtable’s website for excellent student research and public health reports
- FoodShare Toronto is a non-profit community organization whose vision is Good Healthy Food For All. Visit their website and find out more about gardening and resources for educators.
- The Ontario Culinary Tourism Alliance is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the growth of culinary tourism in Ontario. Find out more about OCTA by visiting their website
- The team behind Growing Food Connections conducts research on food systems planning. Their website includes educational opportunities and an impressive database with policies from other places, from policies to protect farmland to backyard chicken policies.